We believe in making a global difference through local impacts.
Why We Burgeon:
The incredible beauty and accessibility of our great outdoors is often taken for granted. We believe that collectively we all share an obligation to the wellbeing of these natural resources and the local communities that steward them for us. Burgeon is our adventure to create a more prosperous tomorrow for the people and places we love by designing, testing, and manufacturing outdoor apparel in the individual mountain regions that inspire their use.
Our Lincoln, NH studio creates regionally-inspired outdoor apparel in the heart of the White Mountains to have a tangible impact on the communities and trails you love.
Every Burgeon purchase is:
A 5% Donation
A significant portion of all our sales goes to strengthening local mountain communities and environmental ecosystems.
Made in the Valley, Tested on the Peaks
We design, test and manufacture our goods right in your backyard. Each one of our hand sewn products is inspired by the very trails on which you will use them.
Sewn With Care
We believe in a better manufacturing process. Our localized studio’s champion healthy working environments, sustainable practices, and source American-made materials whenever possible.
To date we have:
- Made charitable donations to local NH organizations such as New England Disabled Sports, Ammonoosuc Community Health, The Appalachian Mountain Club, White Mountains Trail Collective, and many more.
- Hand sewn and donated over 10,000 masks to people on the front lines of the Covid-19 pandemic. Organizations include Ammonoosuc Community Health, The AMC, White Mountains Trail Collective, North Woodstock Post Office and many more.
- Organized community round tables and community betterment/trail maintenance days.
- Created manufacturing jobs in Lincoln, NH.
- Adopted the iconic Old Bridle Path on which we regularly perform trail maintenance.
As Burgeon grows:
We are excited to bring our mission, to create a symbiotic relationship between great outdoor apparel and our great outdoors, to mountain regions across the globe. Thank you for joining our journey. Together with your help and support, we can have a tangible impact on the people and places we love.
Please help us further our mission by supporting our business.
- Rudy Glocker / Founder
“You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!"
- Dr. Seuss