Our mission is to create a better tomorrow for mountain communities such as Lincoln, NH where we are based. This mission is also the story behind our name; Burgeon means "to flourish, to thrive, to grow rapidily".
We seek to drive as much of the economic benefits of the wilderness back to their local communities. We believe it is our collective duty to protect, steward and sustain these precious resources. We believe outdoor apparel should be made in the communities which inspire their use.
We accomplish our mission by:
Supporting our staff:
- We offer our staff above industry standard wages for their work
- Training and skills development
- Up to 5% of each Burgeon sale goes directly into a staff bonus pool
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Safe Days
- 100% of Healthcare premium for full time employees
Steward our environment
- We use sustainable materials (Tencel, recycled polyester, organic cotton) whenever possible
- 5% of each Burgeon sale goes to community and environmental efforts
- Volunteer staff days to work on environmental efforts of their choice
- Environmentally sensitive packaging
Active in our Community:
- Support our local businesses
- Supporting community efforts in Lincoln
- Participate in our local Chamber of Commerce to promote the White Mountains and our Community
We are proud of the work we do at Burgeon. We want you to come visit our studio and get to know our team. This is why we are located right in downtown Lincoln.
Come see us manufacture high quality outdoor apparel right in the heart of the White Mountains!